Monday, November 07, 2005

What riot?

As pathetic as this might sound, I only found out that riots were erupting in France on the sixth day of unrest. With the workload and visits from family and friends, I have been completely disconnected from recent events. I guess I should stop limiting myself from reading only the business section of the Financial Times.

Yet another example of long class hours, a bunch of my friends are in a marketing course that's running from 8pm to 11pm. I know at least one person who also has a class tomorrow at 8am. I wouldn't be surprised if he'll be grumpy all day.

Anyway I'm on campus now waiting for my buddy Andrea to drive me home to Paris. I actually didn't have class today - in fact I only have class one day a week this month - but had to spend my entire day at HEC finishing a paper, doing group work, attending a meeting for Net Impact HEC and finalizing some documentation for the Finance Club. The good news in all of this is that I was able to cross out many things on my to-do list.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home