Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Dry humor

It's days like today that I miss North America. Since most French homes are not equipped with dryers, I just spent over two hours ironing my clothes. That should serve as a lesson for doing laundry at the last minute. But I'm sure if I had Mark's new power toy it wouldn't have been as bad.

Just a few hours remaining before I leave for San Francisco. I'm really looking forward to the Net Impact Conference. I have to thank the HEC MBA administration for sending all five of the board members to Stanford. How to spot us? Simply look for the Dutch, Canadian, Australian, Lebanese and Indian setting cars on fire. Ok, that was a tasteless joke. I'm not a riot after all.

ps: if you want to get a cynical (but true?) perspective on the social situation in France, I suggest to read yesterday's editorial on the Wall Street Journal.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home